List of Met-Kit Homes Inclusions 09/13Back to Design Online »
- Council plans and specifications.
- BASIX / STAR RATING Certificate
2) CONSTRUCTION MANUAL:
- Individually prepared step by step instructions, customised to customer's plan.
3) STEEL FRAME
- We supply a riveted, hi-tensile steel frame.
- The frame comes in easy to handle sections for single-handed bolt together assembly.
- Roof trusses are assembled on site in two halves for easy handling and lifting.
- Your choice of colour in Colorbond roofing.
- Colorbond gutters and downpipes to floor level.
- Antiglare aluminium thermofoil sarking to walls and roof.
- All hardware including brackets, silicone, rivets, etc.
NB. All 3, 4 and 5 bedroom designs have a roof pitch of 22½° and a truss width of 7.2m. Verandahs are 1.8m deep.
- 220mm Hardiplank smooth
- Aluminium sliding windows in a variety of colours.
- Flyscreens to all windows
- Keyed alike locks fitted to all windows.
7) EXTERNAL TRIM AND DOORS:
- Lined eaves overhang.
- Gable end vents for roof ventilation.
- Feature panel front entry door.
- Fully lined Verandahs as selected
- Spanners, drill bits, philips head bits, rivet gun, scoring knife, nut setters, leather gloves. A nibbler is supplied for cutting roofing sheets where required.
- R4 insulation batts above ceilings.
- R2 insulation batts
11) INTERNAL LINING:
- Plasterboard to ceilings and walls.
- Villaboard to wet area walls.
- Glue, screws, self-adhesive Easy Tape for joints, metal angles, jointing cement, topping coat.
- 90mm cornices to ceilings.
12) INTERNAL DOORS:
- Readicote doors flush finish, suitable for painting.
- Door jambs in finger jointed pine for paint finish.
- Door furniture - white porcelain handles.
13) LINEN & WALK-IN ROBE
- Fully lined linen cupboard with four shelves in each design
- Full length shelving and hanging rods supplied to walk-in robes.
14) SKIRTINGS AND ARCHITRAVES:
- 70mm pencil round floor skirtings to all rooms
(suitable for painting).
- 45mm architraves around all windows and doors.
(suitable for painting)
- Sufficient to undercoat all internal walls and ceilings
PRIME COST (PC) ITEMS
- Quality Floor and Overhead cupboards
- Flush line sink and single lever mixer tap
- Electric hotplate
- Electric underbench oven
17) BATHROOM & LAUNDRY PCs
- Vanity units for bathrooms and ensuites.
- Dual flush toilet/s (W.C).
- 24ltr/min instantaneous gas water heater
- Towel rails, toilet roll holders and soap holders.
- Bathtub where indicated on plans.
- 45 ltr laundry tub.
N.B. Shower screens cannot be included as they have to be accurately measured and fitted after tiling.
18) CERAMIC TILES:
- An allowance of $40/m² is included for your choice of tiles, from a local supplier. Items included are:
- Floor tiles for wet areas and laundry.
- Wall tiles for showers to 1.8m and around bath tub to 1.2m.
- Tiles above Kitchen benchtops to 400mm high.
- Tile adhesive and grout.
- Quality waterproof membrane kit to wet areas.
20) ELECTRICAL KIT:
- Power points
- Light switches
- Light fittings to all rooms and to front and rear doors - downlights over kitchen benches.
- Smoke detector(s).
21) PLUMBING KIT:
- Basin set and spout.
- Shower arm and rose.
- Floor wastes for shower and bathroom.
- Washing machine taps.
- Cistern stops for WC's.
- Tap Handles
- Garden Hose taps